Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Touch of Emerald

Touch of Emerald
On Mother's Day I decked myself out with my Lydell NYC and Julep . Starting with the Nails!!

MAY 2014 TIP: they have an amazing promo going on now that they are having the LIMITED Edition Summer Brights Welcome Box includes 3 beautiful, bright nail colors, a lip gloss and our kajal eyeliner - a 5-piece set, valued at $80 - FREE for new Maven subscribers (they just pay the $2.99 shipping). Use code HELLOYOU at checkout! 
An awesome deal because it's got some new limited edition colors that were released in April and sold out quick!! 
Here are the colors that I am wearing in the photo above: 
Emerald City that came in the Wizard of Oz Julep set. (You can buy the WOO set without being a Julep Maven, it's even on sale) It's an emerald creme color, goes on like a dream..one coat! Next is my accent finger in Cassie. A beautiful creme as well in a peach shade. A little nail art and bang you have my Mother's Day look. If you noticed in the photo above I also wore em cosmetics long wearing eye pencil in emerald to finish the look. 

To my beautiful bangles they are Lydell NYC  very cool Bow Bangle set. It's got a spike gold ring, 2 hammered rings, 1 Gold Bow and 2 Tassel rings making a dainty but edgy look.  Affordable too!! 
Have a Great day loves!

1 comment: