Thursday, May 1, 2014

Arbonne Calm & FC5 Review

Hey Everyone, 
I have a review for you on a beloved skin care line that I too have now fallen for. 
Arbonne is amazing. 
I got to try these products in the Calm Set and The FC5 Set. 
First off the FC5 Set is a hand and foot cream. The scents are so pleasant and calming after a shower. 
The calm set was not a thick formula which I really like. Ok now you have an overview let's dig in. 

The FC5 Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream: A must have if you have really dry hands or wash your hands a million times a day. The scent is not overly floral or fruity, it's pretty tame. 

The FC5 Cooling Foot Cream: Has a pleasant fruit smell without going overboard, specifically a slight kiwi scent . The cream is hydrating and doesn't leave you slick. Not so thick that it never soaks into your skin. Really great product. 

Calm Soothing Facial Serum: This serum compares to some of my more expensive serums and holds up just the same. It dries fast so you must work in sections. You don't need anymore than 3 drops for each part of your face. Absorbs very nicely. Leaves my skin looking brighter and less textured. 

Calm Gentile Daily Moisturizer: Great moisturizer, can be used under your makeup and even on hot days. Thin formula and absorbs quickly. Great for morning or night. I used mostly at night as part of the Arbonne regimen. 

Calm Soothing Eye Gel: This was my favorite of the calm set. The gel was cooling and brightened up my eye area. It settled in nicely and did a great job at hydrating the eye area. i could apply it before makeup and it didn't disturb my makeup or leave me feeling like my foundation or concealer will slide. I loved it. 

Calm Gentile Daily Cleanser: It was a nice cleanser. Left me clean without that tight feeling. Felt great after using it. 

Info on where to get it: http://personalbeauty.myarbonne.comhttp://personalbeauty.myarbonne.com/
Email for samples: aliemillsap@gmail.com
Instagram: ARBONNE_LADIES

That's it for this Arbonne review till the next one!! Bye Guys!! 


  

1 comment: