Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Simple Afternoon Out, My Essentials

Hey Everyone, Inspired by choices this afternoon I decided to write a little about each piece. 
First of I went with a clutch I haven't put into use since last Spring. My nearly mint/soft yellow green monogram Louis Vuitton summer clutch. It's got a fabulous small handle on top and an option on the sides for a strap which I never use. It opens to a nice size width for such a small item. Has one small pocket on the inside as well as the large portion of the clutch. A couple of seasons old. I used to be an avid handbag collector. 

Next my Eddie Funkhouser Lipstick. This shade is Innuendo. The perfect darkened nude color that is moisturizing as is beautiful. I see this as perfect and affordable. Great for any skin tone I believe. It's sleek black and safe packaging makes for a great companion for my high end clutch. I know the cap won't open and ruin it. 

The necklace I chose to wear today is as simple as everything else I chose today. It's my Armed & Readi Double Bar Necklace. Delicate gold chain that leads to a simple and sophisticated design. Also a surprisingly affordable piece. 

Links to the lipstick and necklace. The purse is not sold anymore but I am sure you can find something quite beautiful in their current collection or maybe your own if you have some pieces already. 
K.I.S.S.
Keep It Simple Sunday My Loves 

No comments:

Post a Comment