Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Perfect Twosome! Ivanka Trump & Deux Lux

Hello Friends, 
Today I just wanted to share 2 little somethings that I just got and are now my perfect twosome. 
One I got a Deux Lux Pink Glitter Ipad Case. You can find more like this one here. This one is super cute because it can double as a cross-body purse. The glitter is in-cased in a plastic so they won't fall off on you ever. Not to mention the plastic is great for travel. No mistakes with drinks or rainfall will destroy your gadget! Smart thinking over at Deux Lux. Comes with a cute dust bag for easy and safe storage. The hardware is stunning as all DL products. Has 2 loops for your strap that are gold and 2 gold charms adorned with the company logo to shut from both angles. The zipper is gold with a coral lining on both sides. The lining is so girly, it is covered in cream lining and gold polka dots. Spacious and Comfy so if your bag hits something hard your ipad/tablet/kindle will be safe!! Here is one that I found on sale!

Next my Ivanka Trump Sunglasses: First off I have to say I love that she wears her own products. We have all had that fear when buying that if the designer doesn't wear their own stuff it must be crap lol. She does however and it makes me comfortable in purchasing from her line. I don't buy sunglasses alot. It's something that once I find a great pair they are THE pair for like 3 yrs. I found these on a clearance of a popular website that merged with another and had deep discounts. I got these $78 glasses for $10. They are white on the inside and black on the outside. Described as Square Shape. Comes with a suede coral drawstring pouch, embossed with her name and logo on it. They are UV Protection. They have glossy arms until you reach the logo closer to the face portion they logo is small understated and matte. Very elegant and lady like. 

The Style: IT 2012
Color: Black and White
Retail: $78.00 BUT...I found a pair on sale>>>>
You can find I.T. sunglasses on sale here for $24.01 on Amazon, these are all black though. 
Together this is my new perfect twosome. 
I hope you enjoyed this post and subscribe for many more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment