Thursday, May 15, 2014

Perlier Honey Miel Royal Elixir Youth Serum

Hey Everyone, Today I am going to share with you the serum I have been using. It's no secret that if you follow me on YouTube I am always testing and preaching the good that comes from starting a good skincare system. Starting it early is always the way to go but if life has gotten in the way I have something that will make your skin not only feel rejuvenated but look like it. I have been using Perlier Face Honey Miel Youth Serum Royal Elixir. 

Now when I use this I feel like a part of royalty. Talk about treating yourself or Spa night!! This will do it. It's made from organic honey that when it resides in the Queen Bee she lives 50X longer than any other bee. The tonic that she emits is refreshing to dull skin. I have a few fine lines that I like to keep at bay and this has made them look invisible. Organic Italian Honey in this product is age defying. The texture is not what you may think when people say honey, you think sticky. It's not it's actually a silky feeling, non greasy, non transferable, thin serum. Hydrating and soft to the touch. The scent isn't heavy with honey scent. It's a light natural honey scent. Not overwhelming for the ones who can't take alot of scent. 

This is what I mean by treating your skin. It can also be doubled as a face cream for before your makeup as well as before bed. Doesn't clog your pores. It says on the website to use for 7 days straight at least once a month. I have been using this for 8 wks straight and have noticed a youthful texture in my skin. I am certain you will too if you get this. It has a convenient pump attached to it for easy dispensing and no messes. One pump will be all you need for your face and neck. Never forget your neck. It's the first place that starts to show signs of aging. Whatever you have left apply to the backs of your hands. Couldn't hurt right lol. 
I have had my eye on this and many products from the line. It's a whole skincare regimen that is fit for a Queen like you and I. To get a great deal on this stunner go here
Perlier pops up on HSN frequently so stay tuned. #PerlierOnHSN  

No comments:

Post a Comment