Friday, March 7, 2014

Starlooks Beauty Subscription Box Feb '14



Hey Everyone, 
I received my very 1st Starlooks Box and I wanted to share it with you. If you were thinking of subscribing I defiantly think it's worth it. You get 3-4 Full Sz Products that are cruelty free and on par with any other makeup brand. It's $15 plus $2 and change for shipping. Each box is worth $35-$99. My box for Feb 2014 was worth $41. What a steal!!
I have done a makeup tutorial with a few items in the box and an unboxing you can see links below 
I wanted to accompany the video's with a blog post because I wanted to show up close photo's of everything. 
Below are the Cream Eye Shadow, Lipstick and Pigment that came in this months bag. I also got a headband and a beautiful crystal. Random but they wanted to throw in that surprise so you can collect them and start a brush holder :) so sweet. You get everything from their line and it's just stunning their collection of makeup.
 Hit this link if you would like to start getting Starlooks Boxes for yourself. 

 They also have amazing add on's. Things like refer-a-friend where you can get up to 3 extra boxes of goodies for free if you get friends to join. They have Birthday gifts. Your birthday month they will send you a free box of makeup along with your regular box and point system. It's pretty amazing the amount of benefits you get with this subscription box

Here is the card that came with it if you would like to read it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment