Friday, March 7, 2014

Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask Review

Hey Everyone, 
So if you have been reading or following my YouTube video's you know I got this mask in an Influenster VoxBox last month. I have got to take a moment and rave about this product and wish I had 100 more lol. This will definitely be a purchase for me when I run out.
 Ok my skin history: I am an oily to normal skin person. This mask is supposed to get ride of shine but not your natural oils. I have to 100% agree. I have used it now for a couple of weeks. Once a week for 3 weeks or so already and have noticed a difference in my skin. Especially my pore areas. They have shrunken and my nose is almost slick now. No texture (thank goodness) and I could not be happier that I got to try this mud mask. It is something I would have never picked up on my own and would have gone through life ignorant lol. Also in my original post I linked a pinterest page that showed that it may be a dupe of the famous Glam Glow. If the results for that are less nasty oils, clearer pores, texture goes way down and you look radiant then yes I would say instead of the GG get this and try it. It's all natural too, plant based. You can also get it at TARGET/Online :) less than $10.00. I believe this would be good on any skin type even sensitive. Just test it like you would anything else...do a patch test! I love it and recommend HIGHLY!! 
Thanks for Stopping By. L8R!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment