Thursday, February 13, 2014

#NOTD Winter Berry Manicure

Hey Everyone, 
Today I wanted show you my #NOTD (Nails of the Day) It's was done with one of my favorite formulas of nail polish. I am pretty picky with nail polish. The L'Oreal formulas ($5.99) are some of my favorite. This color is so beautiful for the time period between Glitz and Glamour of Christmas/Holiday Time and Spring Time. This is Violet Vixen 500. Perfect mix of Purple with Blue undertones that in the sunlight shines as a deep purple/pink. I also use the most perfect top coat. It's not marketed as a top coat it's literally just a clear nail polish. I have used 100 Invisible by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ($1.99) for years and have gone through many bottles. It's perfect. Helps with wear, shine, chip resistant, and strong coating to protect your color underneath. So I hope you enjoyed this quick #NOTD and get into a violet color during this in between period in our beauty world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment