Friday, February 21, 2014

J'Adore VoxBox

Hey Everyone, 
Ok so as I write this I am wearing the mask in the bottom left corner. First I am going to list off what I got in my Influenster J'Adore VoxBox. It was a Valentine's Day box and it was such a sweet surprise. Hover Over and there are links! 
Hersey's Kisses
All in all I was in heaven and my son at the moment says "Mommy you color your face" and is laughing nervously lol
Ok so breakdown. The mask: When I first opened it I warn you do not do what I did and think it's thick. It was very much liquid. You MUST SHAKE WELL. Which would have been helpful if they said that on the package. I wasted I'm sure at least one whole application. It dries fast. When your applying it it's drying on your hands. Work in sections of your face and neck. Feels good no tingling or anything. Dries to a pretty stiff mask which I like. Doesn't say how long to keep it on for so I'm going for 10 min. Seems to be the standard in mask wear! Wearing it I can see where my pores are disposing of the oil. It makes the green mask sort of clear. IT'S WORKING!!!! 
Always excited to get a natural product that works and it's abrasive. I even think that sensitive skin can wear this with no problem. Unless your allergic to willow-bark which seems to be the main ingredient but there isn't much information on the actual package. I suggest do a little research before you purchase just to make sure you won't have a reaction. My face feels a little tight but clean. I am not feeling like it stripped my skin of it's natural oils just the nasty added oils. My pores are also much smaller than prior to the mask. 
OK This is complete hear say BUT I found on pinterest and it may be a DUPE for the $69.00 Glam Glow here is the page you determine for yourself if it is. Just wanted to throw that out there!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/209065607676103632/

Haven't tried the Frizz Ease yet but I will say that back before my hair was a dry as it is now John Frieda Serum extra strength was my holy grail and would be the only I put in my hair after a shower for years. Excited to try the spray. It says 7-15 sprays and provided us with a 1 oz. Seems to me with my length it will take 2 hair washes and sprays to go through the bottle. Full size is 3.5 oz still seems small to me but if it works maybe that will be all you need.   

Hersey's Kisses OH I have special plans for you lol. I want to make some chocolate chip cookies with these in the center. God love Pinterest (liz1472 come follow me) it will lead you to hours of enjoyment lol. 

Red Rose my dear beautiful tea company. This has been one of the best teas that I have ever had. There is a reason you have been around since the late 1800's. The Creme Caramel was so fantastic smelled of vanilla/caramel. Felt great to kick back and blog/film with my tea by my side...I love you! 

Kiss Lashes your beautiful but I am unable to wear you. These are beautiful in the Vamp style and these are suppose to be more natural looking with a tapered edge instead of a sharp edge. 

Links above for everything I spoke about. I did get all this FREE with Influenster. If you would like to Product Test please leave me your email and I will invite you. I have 3 Left!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment