Friday, February 21, 2014

Glamour Doll Eyes Review & Tutorials


Hey Everyone, 
I have some new vegan makeup to bring you today. I have been a fan of GDE since 2012 I have tutorials that go way back I will link them below. My latest video was a celebrity inspired video on Kaley Cuoco. I am loving the makeup of Jamie Greenburg and sheesh what creations she pulls are fabulous. She has a YouTube Beauty Channel as well. As for GDE, that is all I used to create my version of the look. I just received 6 new colors and they are gorgeous. The colors are natural, vegan, some can double as lip wear or nail polishes!! The look I replicated is a sassy, rock and roll green eye. Check it out Below! 
The shadows I got 2 matte colors and I got 4 shimmery colors. They have glitter too, I did a video around Christmas time that shows you how to apply loose glitter inexpensively and have it stay all day/night. In that video I used Hollywood (awesome glitter). I am going to be doing more tutorials with these colors because they are so pigmented. The dark matte green you must watch out for. Use a tissue or eye shield when applying because it is a pigment and it's so dark if it falls on your cheek your kinda SOL lol. It's beautiful but it's dangerous. The graves in may color is beyond gorgeous and so easy to apply. All the colors are so blend-able.  I use Mario Badescu Facial Sporay (link) Best $7.00 ever anyway lol it makes the shadows stick and really keep it looking fresh. These are the swatches with no primer/base just in it's natural form. Also if you are a commitment phobe about going  and purchasing an entire pigment which can take forever if ever to go through, you can buy a sample jar. The sample jars are $1.25 ea. If you are a makeup lover and don't mind buying a full size the full sizes are $6.00. They are always coming out with new collections and are blogger friendly. They had a whole collection last year just on YouTube Beauty Guru's!! Pretty Awesome!! 
Here is my latest video feat GDE and all the rest for the past two years...a real fan here folks haha!


SUPERMAN LOOK, MINTY GREEN EYE, END OF SUMMER/BON FIRE LOOK, SATURDAY NIGHT, HAUL/SAND AND SEA LOOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment