Thursday, February 27, 2014

DeBrand Fine Chocolates

Hey Everyone, 
I am so excited for my review of DeBrand. I was first introduced to this brand through a sample subscription box Cloud9. I did a video opening everything up and explaining (which I will link below, full of gourmet chocolates) . However this little gem sitting in my box was such a stellar product that I had to go into more detail. I have tried many different brands of fine chocolates since I am a wedding planner. They are everywhere lol. At every turn there is a special treat when coordinating a wedding. So my palette knows fine chocolate. I opened the little 1.25 oz box of chocolate to see what could have been in there and to my surprise it was my absolute favorite. 
RASPBERRY TRUFFLE 
I was so happy and anxious inside to eat it and to eat it after a well deserved meal. My cooking is 50/50 lol. I had gotten in my box a raspberry truffle described as 
Milk Chocolate-Raspberry truffle topped with a raspberry garnish. 
It looked like roses or pop rocks lol. I had saved it for about 2 days. 
I kept it in a cool place but not the refrigerator because I didn't want it rock hard. That sucks the fun out of it for me. 
It was just divine. It lasted quite a few bites. Looks small, fills you up and hits the spot! The chocolate was so velvety soft. Sweet taste of raspberry in the center which looked to me like an actual raspberry. Wasn't tart, just perfect. Had raspberry juice surrounding the fruit. The garnish on top was a crunchy little addition and pleasant. 
This is a brand I recommend to anyone for any occasion. I visited their website and got so many great idea's for gifts and to offer my brides at meetings for wedding favors/party favors. Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, they have all combinations that you can pair truffles and pieces and so on. It's endless the possibilities that DeBrand offers. I will leave you with this. I fully enjoyed this brand and look forward to more and letting you guys know as I try them what I think. 
Follow them on Twitter too. (LINK) 
Have a Great Day!! xo      


No comments:

Post a Comment