Sunday, February 2, 2014

Winter Blue's Manicure {Butter London Scallywag Review}

Chase the Winter Blue's Away 
A really great and rare blue manicure for me turns that frown upside down. 
Some of my favorite textures are on my hand at this moment. 
The Butter London Scallywag is one of the most interesting blue glitters. It has a semi matte/semi gloss/semi glitter finish lol. Weird but true. It still shines without blinding you. I placed Essie Barefoot in Blue under it. It brings a brightness from under the Butter London. It really doesn't need it. This polish is plenty pigmented on it's own....for a glitter. The texture your left with is a sandy type even with a top coat. I kinda like that. 
Holiday Collection 2012 If you can still find it, get it because it will brighten up any day that your snowed in!

For the Accent Finger I wanted to contrast and make something unexpected. I used Essie Mezmorized and NYC 105 Starry Silver Glitter. I have to say that the NYC 105 is one of the prettiest shades of glitter I have ever used. for $0.93 at Wal-Mart it's a fantastic unexpected pleasure that you will use over and over. It sparkles and shines and has small silver, chunky silver/blue glitters in a clear base. Brightens up any flat color such as the Essie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment