Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rimmel London BB Cream Review

Rimmel London BB Cream 9 in 1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup
Hey Everyone, Today I tried a new BB Cream and wanted to share my view on it. 
Today is a great day to test out a new BB Cream. I am just coming off of having a head cold and as a result of my sickness I have been dehydrated lol. Sounds awesome haha I know. That has left my skin kind of dry which I normally do not have. So I can give the broad spectrum of review here for this product for all skin types lol. My skin is an oily/combo skin more oily. However today my forehead and nose are very dry. This product is not for people that have dry skin. It claims it mattifies and that it does. I had to wait for it to oxidize a few minutes before I was comfortable with how it was sitting on my face. It feels like a moisturizer which is nice. Has SPF of 25. All in all it was a good product. It was a miss with super coverage. I would say about Medium coverage. I still had to use concealer after. It did brighten my skin. After 3 days of sneezing my skin was very dull. It brought a lightness to it. If you are my skin tone I would say a Medium should fit you well. They also have 2 other shades Light & Med/Dark. 
Purchase Here

It's not to thick not to thin. It's a great little tube won't be messy to use. Dry people stay away from this lol. You will not be pleased. Oily skin people will love this product. It has been controlling my oil as well when I wear it. Nothing really pools through. It's a sturdy bb cream! 
Hope this helps you!! Video of the demo below!!




No comments:

Post a Comment