Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hervana Blush Review

Let's Talk Benefit's Box Blushes
In particular Hervana a play on Nirvana. A "Good Karma" face powder. 
It's $28.00 and is 8.0g A great size for a blush. Since it's release in early 2011 this has been a favorite of many people. Here's why: 
The Special part of this blush are the colors. It's a universally flattering blush. The colors are shell/peach/rose/berry. Gives a great sheen without being shimmery.   
Great for all seasons. Highly incomparable. You almost really can't over due it either. 
I have Med Skin and on my skin is shows as a natural flush. On a fair person I feel it will look like blushing from within. 
The scent is to me smells like roses. However if you are sensitive to scents this may not be the purchase for you. My sister who is sensitive to fragrant will pass on this product. I am however in love with the scented blush. As a bonus the product has changed their packaging with the lid attached, mirror and trusty brush that is angled. All together this blush is a favorite of mine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment