Friday, October 11, 2013

Benefit New Creaseless Cream Eye Shadows Review

Hey Everyone, Happy Friday to ya!
Today I am going to talk about my current daily cream eye shadows. 

New Formula. Cost $20.00 and well worth it. I have two shadows from a separate Benefit makeup kit. I have to say I liked the others just fine. They were never a daily use in my makeup routine and I see why now. In comparison these new creaseless cream shadows are the real deal. 
If you can see in my photo below they are so creamy they lift when a finger is dipped in it. They would never be believed to be creaseless till you try it it's that creamy of a texture. I said wow this is going to crease. I eat my words. I have been using these for 6 weeks now everyday I wear makeup and have experienced nothing but amazing staying power, quick application and no flaking or drying during the day. I wear it alone and under shadows. They come in new neutral shades that are fit for every skin tone. These two in particular are Bronze Have More Fun (bronze shade) and Bikini-Tini (nude/champagne shade). I love them both. I would recommend these to any beauty lover especially if you were makeup everyday. It's a time saver.   



No comments:

Post a Comment