Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks Review

Hey Everyone, I wanted to talk a little bit about 
The Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks
Cost: $4.49-$5.00 
A great price for a nice lipstick. I have here 104 and 107  Two perfect fall/winter colors or just colors to go out on the town with. I believe there are 10 in the collection. The packaging is a NARS-esque matte packaging, I guess to signify that there is a matte product inside. It does have Kate Moss's signature as a bonus on the packaging. If your a huge K.M. fan I'm sure you can collect these.  

These are two very pretty lipstick shades that are not pink lol. 104 is a Dusty Rose Color and 107 is a brick, brown red. Application is great the only thing is you may want to pair it with a chapstick above or below the lipstick. It's a great matte formula feels like a chapstick when applying but does dry a bit. I say exfoliate as well. Matte lipsticks tend to cling. The wear is pretty long. 107 did last longer however it feathered a bit in the corners of my mouth. I also didn't use a lip pencil. Next time I will definitely make sure to wear one.  The scent to me smells like roses. These are what the two colors look on me: 
104 

107
Here is a video of more Rimmel London Products and Swatches!
Hope you enjoyed and remember to subscribe here and on my youtube channel!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment