Thursday, April 9, 2015

Homemade All Natural Bug Repellent ft doTerra

I have an easy and simple 2 step homemade non-toxic bug repellent. In this video I use my favorite doTerra Terra Shield 8 drops per 2 oz of water. Use distilled water. Tap water contains traces of fluoride and other nasty toxins. For daily use for myself and my son is one whole water bottle. Use a glass bottle, plastic bottles have traces of bpa in the lining. This 15ml bottle of essential oil will last approx a year or more. It has a pleasant scent not like store brands that I literally get an attack from lol. This is way mild and effective. The longevity is about 6 hours of wear before you need to reapply. This is great for vacations, camping and daily use.

Keep those critters off your beautiful skin!! Enjoy!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment