Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Daily Detox Drinks Benefits and Recipes

How is Everyone this Beautiful Spring Morning?!? 
I am feeling great and it's all due to these daily detox drinks that I have been mixing up. I want to share with you some of the benefits of these fruity gems. I also want to share one or two recipes that I have been loving. Here we go....
There are so many benefits to detoxing your body (your temple lol) 
-Boosting your metabolism and immune system
-Fights Fatigue 
-Improves your focus (how many of us would love to NOT space out lol) 
-Aids in digestion 
-Helps you lose weight 
-Eliminates water weight
-Improves your mood
-Settles an upset stomach 
-Can reduce puffiness
There are a million different verities that you can choose to make these. These are are some my favorites. 
First I always start with lemon, lemon is amazing. Despite it's sourness it's a fantastic little tool in your belt. It can cleanse your liver, improve your skin, boost weight loss and increases your metabolic rate. Who knew right? haha There are a ton more benefits that I didn't even mention.
 Let's get to my favorite drinks. 

Cold Drink
I start with a 16oz Mason Jar (Why a Mason Jar? bc it is BPA Free)
Pour filtered clean water (NO TAP WATER, we are trying to detox, not add more) 
Squeeze half of a lemon (no seeds)
2 Strawberries whole (cut the leaves off) 
2 Pitted Cherries
3 Blueberries 
Shake it Up....I do not crave soda anymore lol!!   

HOT DRINK TO START YOUR DAY Guaranteed to help you lose weight. 
Mug, Boiling water, juice from whole lemon. catch the seeds. 
Drink that before you eat 1st thing in the morning!!   

Cold Drink 
Mason Jar
Half of 1 Lemon 
3 Blackberries
After you drink it down Blackberries will taste like grapes lol. 

Take the seeds from the lemon and plant them :-) 

Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of these items. 
Thanks for Checking this post out. Check out my YouTube Channel on the right in Video Buffet if you want to see more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment