Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ojon Hair Treatment Review

Hey Everyone, 
So over the weekend I did a much needed hair treatment. The one that I used and instagramed about was my long time love and old faithful Ojon. 
As a blogger we use a ton of stuff but one I always come back to is the 
Ojon  Restorative Hair Treatment Plus.
This stuff is a great price for what it does.It lasts for a very long time too. It's a 1.5 oz tub. You will want to keep this in a cool place. Too hot of an area and could melt on you. 
It's amazing for deeply damaged hair. I color treat my hair and run heat through it often. 
So how I use it is, it's a cold oil or lard consistency. Scoop out 1.5 teaspoon amount and melt between your hands for a few seconds, it should turn into an oil. Once an oil apply to the ends of your hair before you shampoo. If you have dry scalp apply to your scalp too, it will nourish your scalp. I comb it out and braid it. Leave in for 20 minutes. You need it to really penetrate your hair. Shampoo as regular and your hair will not be weighed down or extra oily. Leaves no residue either. 
Leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished. The scent is kind of earthy but not strong. You can't smell it either after you wash it out. I do this about once a month and it's one of the best!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment